Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Updates

When I started this blog, a while ago, I meant for it to be written in Spanglish. That concept didn't work too well, so I have decided that I will start another blog in Spanish (link), while at the same time keeping this one. I have done so because it's uncomfortable to be reading stuff in spanglish when you don't fully understand the other language. My purpose isn't either to write the same thing on this blog as I do on the Spanish one, I will keep them different, although from time to time I will post the same in both laguages. We will see how it goes.

So, I'm back now. I have been wanting to write a full length entry, but I haven't had the time, and honestly I want to expand on it for a little while. I'm trying to write about love. I will hopefully post it within the next week or so.

Daniel

No comments: